During these hard times it is best to get outdoors to nature. It helps you physically and mentally. With racial injustice, riots, chaos, destruction, and a global pandemic one would not be human to not be on the edge. While I can't feel completely better, I can be in one with God and the Earth by simply going for a hike or shopping for plants for my yard. Here are my pictures of recent nature hikes and nursery plants. Stay safe everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Loblolly Pine The New Northern Pine
Loblolly Pine Pinus taeda The Loblolly Pine is widely known as the most common Pine tree in the South-Eastern United States. However, it is ...
-
This post I will share the best Spruce trees to grow in Indiana (USDA Zones 5 and 6). This list does not include exotic cultivars and dwarfs...
-
In this post I will show you the most cold hardy Broadleaf evergreen shrubs, all of which are hardy to USDA Zone 5. A couple varieties are h...



















No comments:
Post a Comment