Monday, December 10, 2018

'Arp' Rosemary December 2018 Update

My 'Arp' Rosemary has survived temps down to 10°F so far this season. which is colder than traditional Rosemary can survive. Rosemary is hardy to about 20°F
 'Arp' Rosemary is the most cold hardy Rosemary. It is hardy to -10°F. I will update later this winter when I experience subzero temps
 So I don't risk killing it, I will cover it with burlap once temps get below freezing.

I planted this Rosemary back in the Spring. Look back at my earlier posts if you want to read that

Indianapolis, IN
USDA Zone: 5b/6a

NatureMan





No comments:

Post a Comment

Loblolly Pine The New Northern Pine

Loblolly Pine Pinus taeda The Loblolly Pine is widely known as the most common Pine tree in the South-Eastern United States. However, it is ...