Wednesday, May 16, 2018

First Post!

Hello everyone, my name is Andrew also known as NatureMan! This is my new official blog for sharing all things nature and landscaping. l live in Indianapolis, Indiana. I am into landscaping and landscape design. I live is USDA Zone 5b/6a. Indianapolis is right on the border between the two. Meaning the coldest average minimum temperature gets to -20°F to -10°F. Lots of my posts will be for this area for plants, or this type of climate, however I do like to share ideas for lots of different climates, like deserts, tropical, tundra....

I hope you all enjoy my blog and leave comments with ideas and support!

Thanks!!!! 🌳🌴🌲🌷🌸🌹🌺🌻🌼

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loblolly Pine The New Northern Pine

Loblolly Pine Pinus taeda The Loblolly Pine is widely known as the most common Pine tree in the South-Eastern United States. However, it is ...